1) Students studying in another college of Acharya Nagarjuna University seeking admission in this college in the middle of an academic year shall have to obtain the prior sanction of the Acharya Nagarjuna University for condonation of the attendance in the two institutions for which application will have to be made through the Principal of College last studied.
2) All Candidates for admission must present Original Transfer Certificate from the School or College which they attended last and must further satisfy the Principal that their conduct and progress were satisfactory in those institutions.
3) A Candidate who is found to have obtained admission by false representation of any kind will be summarily dismissed with forfeiture of what ever he might have paid.
4) No Candidate for admission will be allowed to attend any class until the fees for the first term have been paid. Fees once paid cannot be refunded.
5) A Student admitted at any time during a term must pay the whole fee of the term.
6) If a Student leaves the college before the completion of his course without obtaining the prior permission of the Principal shall not be permitted to continue his studies without the permission of the University.
7) A Student who leaves the college in the course of the academic year even with the permission of the Principal cannot however claim permission of his fees already paid. #