Computer Laboratory has been provided with 26 Systems for Students and one for the minter with the worth of Rs 5 Lakhs and all the students are given opportunity with their hands on experience throughout their stay in the college...
“Dharma Appa Rao College(DAR)” was established in the year 27-7-1966 by Dr.M.R.Appa Row.The college offers instruction for Intermediate and Degree (U.G. & P.G.) courses in various disciplines and has a total strength of over 487 now. The college is now under permanent affiliation to Krishna University with effect from the academic Year 2010 – 11.
Kalaprapoorna Rajah Venkatadri Appa Rao and Dr. M.R. Appa Row memorial Cultural and Literary festival is being held in the college from the year 2002-03 onwards.
The Vision of D.A.R. College aspire to have a transformational impact on students through Comprehensive education by inculcating qualities of competence, Confidence, human values, professionalism, scientific instillation and excellence to all section of students.
- To provide ample scope for multifaceted development of local youths Irrespective of religion, race, caste, gender.
- To provide quality higher education to its students.
- To provide and promote inclusive education for all.
- To facilitate young adult learners with opportunities to sharpen their ethics and leadership potential.
- To instill scientific zeal and develop skilled human resource to Contemporary challenges.
- To nurture social awareness and responsibilities among its students.
- To pursue student-centric learning for self-development and skill Development among students.